Sunday, January 11

Albertsons Trip #2 - 1/9/09

No picture this time, but I wanted to tell you that I did indeed head back for a second Albertsons trip to stock up on more Pampers diapers. I bought 6 more packs for a cool $17.94 (minus $15 Q, minus $5 baby Q again, minus 3 Pampers Q). Yeah! $.10 per diaper is an awesome price!

In the end I decided against any more grocery-sale shopping. I have plenty of food in storage, both the pantry and the freezer, and decided that the last bit of $15 Q would be better used to purchase my essentials this week, such as dairy and fruits. Not taking advantage of sales and spending money, just because I can save it, is my frugal challenge for myself this year.

One last big tip -
If you have yet to pick up any Pampers diapers, but it is on your to-do list (perhaps when the store is restocked with your size), you will generate your own catalina coupon for "$5 off your next baby care purchase" when you purchase $25 worth in one transaction. Since I purchased $30 in diapers at a time, it printed out an the $5 baby coupon each time I did that, which I just then rolled into the next diaper purchase. Thank you to my friend Jennifer for figuring out what triggered the catalina.

No comments: