Monday, November 3

Where can kids eat for free?

Where can kids eat for free? As my 2 year old gets pickier and more opinionated about her food, the days of picking off my plate are drawing to a close. Now when deciding when (or if) to eat out, I am much more likely to be attracted somewhere she will be able to eat for free.

I was so glad to come across this national listing of restaurants of where and when kids eat free:

Coupon Divas - Kids Eat Free List

With a (really) quick review, I see a few that we have here in Las Vegas: Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Denny's, and Tony Roma's. As with any deal, make sure to check with your neighborhood restaurant to see if they are a participating venue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "Shout Out" to my site. We also have printable restaurant coupons so be sure to check there for additional deals.

http://coupondivas.com/category/restaurant-coupons/

Kitty

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I called the N.Rainbow Tony Roma's and kids eat free Tue. all day. I have a gift certificate for Tony Roma's that's just been sitting around and now I have a reason to go. Thanks!