Monday, November 3

Best Diaper Deals - Week of 11/2 (and they are good!)

Walgreens Brand Diapers are $8.99 BOGO (limit 4) - and here's how to get them EVEN CHEAPER:

2 packs of diapers at $8.99
$2/1 Pharmacy Booklet coupon (ask about Prescription Savings Plan at the pharmacy counter to receive) (it will take $2 off per pack)
$2/2 Walgreens coupon (November EasySaver booklet)
2/$2.99 after coupons!


For further information on the Walgreens deal, look up all the details here.

In brand name diaper news:
Pampers jumbos are 2/$20 with $5 in ECBs at CVS, making them effectively $7.50 less coupons. Runner up: Buy two boxes of Pampers for $29.99 at Target (116 ct size 3 Cruisers) and get a $10 gift card.

Buy two boxes of Huggies from Kmart at $21.99 and get $5 back instantly. Save your Huggies receipts and get a dollar back per pack with Caregivers Marketplace.

Thanks Baby Cheapskate and Deal Seeking Mom!

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Hmmmm.... Anyone try these diapers? Are they as good as Huggies or Pampers?

Sarah Kay said...

Jennifer, I have tried them and they aren't my favorite (I don 't think they hold a candle to Huggies or Pampers but some people actually really enjoy them). They are good enough for me though at $1.49/pack. I use them when I know we aren't going anywehere, as I will be able to change them mor often at home (I don't think they hold as much). Personally I wouldn't use them on an infant, but I think they are fine for my size 4.

Here is a full review of the product and people's reactions:

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2006/07/store-brand-diaper-review-part-6.html