Thursday, November 26

Free BYU Hat + Free Shipping W/ Purchase

BYU fans, go here to get a FREE beanie, along with FREE shipping on any order from the online BYU Bookstore! Click each item and add them to your cart, then continue shopping. The offer says "purchase required," but doesn't specify an amount, so check off a gift or two from your list!
Free Hat and Free Shipping offer expires December 5, 2009. E-mail exclusive -- valid online only. Free Shipping coupon good for free domestic ground shipping. Free Hat offer good while supplies last (color may vary). Limit 1 per customer. Purchase required.

I bought a tote for $1.99 so my total was $2.12. We LOVE BYU so I was so excited. I really wish that they had their jerseys on sale (& I had the budget to buy them) oh well maybe next year. I guess I will just have to be happy for getting a cute bag & hat for $2.12.

They also have some great deals on books (I like the Christmas ones) in the sale/promotion area.

2 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

Sweet! Just did your same deal for *almost* free Christmas gift for hubby and baby. Love it!

Alisa said...

Just did it too! Thank you so much. MOney is really tight this year and I know this is a free gift my husband will like. Thank you!!