Friday, June 12

Bath & Body Works Deals

Right now at Bath & Body Works, the Signature Collection Body Creams are $3 and Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps are 4/$10. I will definitely be heading into the store myself because I have had some strange prgenancy issues - I am really affected by smells right now. Normal, perhaps, but I haven't had it to this extent before. All I want to do is wash my hands (I use their Foaming Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap) so I smell good for awhile and I am really into coconut right now too. I busted out some coconut shampoo and body wash I had in my stash (another good reason to shop CVS or Walgreens for deals!) but I am in major need of some Coconut Lime Verbena body cream. (So, there was some serious oversharing. Ha ha! But I thought you might get a kick out of that.)

And go ahead - get a little something extra. Also use this Bath & Body Works coupon for a FREE trial sized signature collection item with any purchase.

No comments: