Wednesday, January 7

Albertsons - $15 When You Buy $30 IS BACK!

I am SO excited, I can't even tell you! I LOVE when Albertson's runs their "Get $15 When You Buy $30" sale. The best part I see right off the top - you can pick up Pampers for $4.00/pack! You must check out the Grocery Smarts website (access it via the button on my upper left hand column) to see the full line-up of participating products, their coupon match-ups, and the bottom line price.

Other highlights include (courtesy of The New Undomestic Goddess):
Wild Harvest Organic Pasta Sauce- $1
Wild Harvest Organic Mac & Cheese- $.25
Bisquick- $.50
Bounty Paper Towels 8 giant rolls- $4.75
Charmin 9 mega rolls- $4.75
Fiber One Bars- $.75
Cheerios- $.50 (Multigrain Cheerios for just $.25!)
Gillette Fusion Razor- $1
Green Giant Vegetables- $.25
Cheer Laundry Detergent- $2.15
Yoplait 8pk Gogurt- $.88.

Oh boy! I am going to start planning my trip now. Stay tuned for pictures!

6 comments:

Laura H said...

Sarah do you know when Smith's usually have their case sale. I called them and they said they didnt know. Got any insight on that?

Kari said...

I know what you mean. I was telling my husband about it last night. We're getting lots of Golden Grahams.
(and I got your message Sarah about caregivers receipts-will you be at Music Makers next week?)

Elle said...

Explain the Albertson's deal. You buy $30 of participating items, and they give you $15 off at the register?

Elle said...

Ok, nevermind, I just figured it out, but how do you get the pampers for $4 ? Do you add a dollar off coupon?

Sarah Kay said...

Kari, I will be at music class this next week.

Elle, yes, you do add a dollar off coupon. But even if you don't have a coupon (from the P&G coupon insert) diapers for $5/pack is still pretty darn good!

Laura, check out my comment on the front page of the blog about the case sale.

Laura H said...

I checked it out, thanks for the heads up.